Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lets Go St George

Lets Go..Following Jesus, was the theme for a 3 day kids Club, that Redcliffe Uniting Church ran in St George. Looking at the time after Easter, Lets go down the road with Jesus, Lets to upstairs with Jesus, and Lets go fishing with Jesus.
We had singing, games, movie bits, groups, crafts, food, fellowship, and lots of love.
It was a great week, lots of kids having a great time, and young leaders, learning the ropes.
Praise God, for all the things he does, big and small.

1 comment:

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Hello Jacky! I was so touched by your email that as I type this there are tears dripping on my hands. Yes... I really am that graceful. ;)

What a gorgeous painting. May I post it to my site and blog about your wonderful email and painting??

Please let me know!

Blessings and thanks!

Lacy
www.razorfamilyfarms.com